Hurricane season can significantly impact the continuity of operations for a range of businesses - from retail to law and financial services firms - across the U.S. Planning, training and testing your Business Continuity program in advance is key to ensuring your organization can successfully weather the storms.
In this webinar, Preparis and guest Mike Smith, Chief Innovation Officer for AccuWeather Enterprise Solutions, hold an expert discussion on:
- The 2014 hurricane forecast models
- Key elements of preparing your business for the upcoming season
- Best practices and cases studies from recent hurricanes including Superstorm Sandy
Originally broadcast: April 29, 2014
- Doug Langley (VP of Business of Continuity Solutions, Preparis)
- Mike Smith (Chief Innovation Officer, AccuWeather Enterprise Solutions)
To view the webinar and download the slides, simply fill in your details below.