What's on your radar for impending threats? 2014 has kicked into overdrive with cyber attacks, dangerous winter storms, and growing risks to your organization. The Preparis 2014 Threat Report is a unique opportunity to learn from an all-star panel of experts about today's threats and how your organization can prepare. This session is co-moderated by Preparis and Continuity Insights magazine with our all-star panelists discussing preparing for workplace violence, responding to severe weather, preventing information security attacks and data breaches, plus workforce contingency planning.
Originally broadcast: February 6, 2014
- Jonathan Fairtlough – Managing Director, Kroll Cyber Security
- Steve Veillon – Sergeant, FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Forces
- Jonathan Trapp – Emergency Manager, Centers for Disease Control
- Mike Smith – Chief Innovation Officer, AccuWeather
- Jonna Mayberry – Managing Editor, Continuity Insights magazine
To view the webinar and download the slides, simply fill in your details below.